Re: [TexasCzechs] What is a Czech?

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 28, 2001
      Carla,

      Thank you for taking the time to type all that history up.  I have moved it to an off-line folder already.  You chose an excellent way to capture who are the Czechs.

      The only thing that I would like to add is that here, in Texas, over the years, "Czech" has,  become to be a term of Unity.  Be we Bohemian, Moravian, Silesian, a mix of all, or part "other," here in  Texas we still stand together.

      As in any family, there are squabbles but I believe that Texas Czech stand together...what is the old saying, "Where there is a Czech, there is a connection!"

      Susan