Richard G

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Richard G.

      Are we up late trying to to a sneak in a few obits. (smile)  I have most of what has been send to me by Matt, Erwin, Darlene and Lois ready for uploading.  Another 2 or 3 hours of work and I should be done with them.  I am being a bit lazy. (grin)  Actually, I have been helping a couple of people in private do a few things, so it has slowed me down.  But they are worth it and I'll get back on the obits  in the next day or two.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
      salvarez@...
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/