Re: [TexasCzechs] Re:

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      I am soooo out of the loop. What is this all about? Who determines who the
      list owner is? Who set up the rules to start with? Etc. etc. .... Not
      that I care who does what, I just obviously missed something somewhere. I
      would hate to see the momentum of this list changed in anyway. I am sure
      Everyone on this list has only good intentions at heart. So what gives?

      Jan

      http://joekopecky.homestead.com