Re: [TexasCzechs] Double Postings/Steve Alvarez

  • salvarez
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2001
      I have had the pleasure of meeting you in person. Are you
      sure you haven't already been in the morning paper. I
      thought I saw something about you in a very old obit someone
      send me.

      Steve

        That way I don't have to look at the morning paper to
      see if I am on the list.

      Sir John
    • Lois Pereira
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2001
        If Steve doesn't get over his big head he will be in the morning paper :
        ) .......lois

        "John L. Mikeska" wrote:

        > That way I don't have to look at the morning paper to
        > see if I am on the list.
        >
        > Sir John
        > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        > What good is information if not shared with others?
        >
        > jlmikeska@...

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Start here...

        Height:
        345678ft 01234567891011in

        Weight:
        lbs.kg.

        Lois Petter Pereira
      • Steve Alvarez
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2001
          Yes your right, the headline would be "Crazy Czech women comes out of booth and brains patron with beer bottle.

          Steve

          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Double Postings/Steve Alvarez

          "John L. Mikeska" wrote:

          >   That way I don't have to look at the morning paper to
          > see if I am on the list.
          >
          > Sir John
          > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
          > What good is information if not shared with others?
          >
          > jlmikeska@...
        • Steve Alvarez
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2001
            After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing I have decided to give up.  There is no come back to that one. LOL
            steve

            And the sweetest thing of all is after I kill you there is nothing that they can do to me. I am not responsible for my actions at this
            time................lois

            Steve Alvarez wrote:

            > Yes your right, the headline would be "Crazy Czech women comes out of booth and brains patron with beer bottle. Steve
            >
            >      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Double Postings/Steve Alvarez
            >       If Steve doesn't get over his big head he will be in the
            >      morning paper :
            >      ) .......lois
            >
            >      "John L. Mikeska" wrote:
            >
            >      >   That way I don't have to look at the morning paper to
            >      > see if I am on the list.
            >      >
            >      > Sir John
            >      > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
            >      > What good is information if not shared with others?
            >      >
            >      > jlmikeska@...
            >

            >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Lois Petter Pereira

          • Lois Pereira
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2001

              Steve Alvarez wrote:

              > Yes your right, the headline would be "Crazy Czech women comes out of
              > booth and brains patron with beer bottle. Steve
              >
              > Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Double Postings/Steve Alvarez
              > If Steve doesn't get over his big head he will be in the
              > morning paper :
              >
              > "John L. Mikeska" wrote:
              >
              > > That way I don't have to look at the morning paper to
              > > see if I am on the list.
              > >
              > > Sir John
              > > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
              > > What good is information if not shared with others?
              > >
              > > jlmikeska@...
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Lois Petter Pereira