Re: Susan's Dad

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 8:58 AM
      Susan, accept my deepest sympathy and understanding. My dad, too, was a
      great storyteller. I cherish all my memories because I was a "daddy's
      girl". He was 86 and quite ill when he died, so we knew it was for the
      best, but it is so hard to turn loose forever. I feel your loss. I still
      miss my daddy so acutely at times after 5 1/2 years. But it is important to
      keep their spirit alive with the stories and laughter.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon