Re: [TexasCzechs] Celebrating the life of the Dad of the Storyteller

  • delsmaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
      In a message dated 08/02/2001 10:05:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
      srektorikh@... writes:

      Czech

      Another beautiful story!!
      Thank you
      Del Smajstrla
    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
        Susan--

        What a wonderful tribute to your father and to you. It brought tears to
        my eyes.

        I sense your pain, but also sense the wonderful memories and joy you
        have now and forever of your time with your father and of his and your
        heritage.

        Thank you for sharing,

        Gerri Martisek

      • CShep10511@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
          Beautiful!! Your father would be very proud of his wonderful  family.

          Connie