Susan's Loss

  • Claudie Swiney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Susan: I understand the depth of your loss, but in reading the "eulogy" you wrote concerning you dad, I know you not only had a good father, but a close, loving relationship with him. Treasure these memories for they will give you comfort in years to come. My dad died 18 years ago ( I am 70) and I sometimes go nearly all day without thinking of him, but mostly I think fondly of him several times a day, after all these years. Mother died 5 years ago and again the memories are terrffic.
        The challenge has been to be as good a father to my 4 children and he was to me and my brother/sisters. My real sympathies go to those who did not enjoy such a parental relationship. God Bless You

      Claudie Swiney