Re: [TexasCzechs] The Storyteller's Dad has Died

  • Mary Holy
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2 1:44 PM
      Susan
      My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time in your life.  You have so many memories that your father shared with you.  Just keep those memories and he will be forever in your heart.
      Mary (Soukup) Holy

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2 11:03 PM
        Susan -

        I'm so sorry to hear about your father dying.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

        Jan

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5 4:01 PM
          Dear Susan:

          I am so sorry that I have not had time in the last several days until
          now to read the messages on TexasCzechs until today, and I am
          saddened to hear about the death of your father.

          I know you and he had such a wonderful relationship and he shared
          so many stories that you have been so kind to share with us. I
          feel like we all knew him through the stories you shared.

          I am sorry you have lost such a fine dad and a fine Texas Czech,
          but be thankful for all the wonderful memories.

          I commend you for all the care you gave him in his final days, and
          yes, he is released from that tired old body.

          I have empathy as I have lost both of my parents, and you miss them
          so, each and every day. But the wonderful thing is that although
          they are gone physically, we have their memories.

          Please continue to share the stories he shared with you.

          And Susan, through those stories, like the "Eagle and the Man," he
          will live on.

          Richard Kotrla

          --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Susan Rektorik Henley" <srektorik@h...>