Re: [TexasCzechs] Family Bible

  • ardisjoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
      My brother has our family's bible, and with a good camera, I took photographs
      of everything, including the outside and they title page. They turned out
      very well.

      Joyce
    • Lois Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
        If the bible were in my possession I would feel better making the copies
        myself as I would never let it leave my side. If the owner has a scanner
        perhaps they could scan it or offer to pay for them to xerox the
        portions you want.........lois

        Jennifer Leazer wrote:

        > What is the best way to get information out of our family's bible
        > (which
        > is owned by another member of the family)? I'd at least like to have
        > xerox copies of everything from it. Any recommendations will be
        > greatly
        > appreciated.
        >
        > -Jennifer

      • Richard Kotrla
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
          Jennifer:

          Photocopying, or even scanning the pages if you have access to a
          scanner.

          By the way, did you ever determine how you thought we might know
          each other and perhaps, as you said in an ealier message, we had
          met?

          Richard