Family Bible

  • Jennifer Leazer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      What is the best way to get information out of our family's bible (which
      is owned by another member of the family)? I'd at least like to have
      xerox copies of everything from it. Any recommendations will be greatly
      appreciated.

      -Jennifer
    • ardisjoyce@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
        My brother has our family's bible, and with a good camera, I took photographs
        of everything, including the outside and they title page. They turned out
        very well.

        Joyce
      • Lois Pereira
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
          If the bible were in my possession I would feel better making the copies
          myself as I would never let it leave my side. If the owner has a scanner
          perhaps they could scan it or offer to pay for them to xerox the
          portions you want.........lois

          Jennifer Leazer wrote:

          > What is the best way to get information out of our family's bible
          > (which
          > is owned by another member of the family)? I'd at least like to have
          > xerox copies of everything from it. Any recommendations will be
          > greatly
          > appreciated.
          >
          > -Jennifer

        • Richard Kotrla
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
            Jennifer:

            Photocopying, or even scanning the pages if you have access to a
            scanner.

            By the way, did you ever determine how you thought we might know
            each other and perhaps, as you said in an ealier message, we had
            met?

            Richard