New Job

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 7:15 AM
      Richard,
      congratulations and best wishes on your new job.  You will make a fine
      teacher.
      I admire you for making this decision.  You will have more time in the summer
      but will be too dedicated for free time during the year.
      I retired after 30 years of teaching two years ago and am ready to go back
      part-time this coming year.
      Again, I send you my best wishes,
      Illona Morris
    • Richard Kotrla
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 4:05 PM
        I am so excited about school starting Wednesday, much like a child
        starting his first day of school, and for me, it is that "first
        day," of a new career as a teacher.

        Thank you for all the best wishes from each and everyone of you,
        who are all my family!

        Richard