Re: [TexasCzechs] Petr name

  • Lois Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      Sorry it took so long to answer. Getting ready to go back to work and
      get Jr. ready for school. First I don't see a connection but as I have
      said before "It may add up later".
      My Petr's are ggf Alois Petr wed Anna Polasek, he was born in 1849
      and gggf was Martin Petr who wed Frances Papez
      I think if anything we may have brothers. I am still hunting and will
      keep your email...........lois