Tietz

  • Russell Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      In looking for information regarding the Tietz family, I ordered some Social Security records.  These didn't fit in my family, but I have the information so I thought I'd share.  If they fit into yours just let me know and I'll mail you the information.

      Theadore Oliver Tietz (12/20/1908 in Mansfield, LA)  Parents were Herman Julius Tietz and Myrtle Jordan

      Norma Caroline Billert Tietz (9/4/1889 in Columbus, Colorado, TX) Parents were Clara Charlotte Boch and Hermann Ferdinand Billert  Norma Caroline Billert Tietz last lived in Waco, TX

      August Tietz (1/8/1886 in Chacago, Cook County, Ill) Parents were Teresa Herta and August Tietz.  August last lived in San Antonio TX

      Antonia Dolezal Tietz (6/13/1888 in Vsetin, CZ) Parents were Frances Vavra and Anton Dolezal Died July 1976