everybodies internet

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      Does anyone have the web site to everybodies internet  server. I am looking around for a new server.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
        Try ev1.net

        --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@b...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have the web site to everybodies internet server. I am
        looking around for a new server.

        > God Bless
        > Steve Alvarez
        >
        > Alvarez@b...
        > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
        > Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
          Does anyone have the web site to everybodies internet server. I am looking
          around for a new server.

          Steve,

          I am little confused at above request. Do you want the ISP of everyone on
          the TexasCzech group? Think you would want just those in the Houston area,
          or nationwide servers, like Worldnet, SWBell, etc.

          Suggest you hook up with Juno.com, if not already, as you can surf about 40
          ?
          Hours a month before having to pay $14.95 monthly. Since you are getting
          your mail at Yahoo, no big problem with email right now.
          Juno is at www.juno.com and can download the program and be online in less
          than 20 minutes.

          I read an article
          in PCWorld of a co that will intercept you email to old addresses and notify
          you and if you want them to, they will automatically inform the sender of
          your new address.

          I joined Worldnet.att.net and disconnected after 24 hours. You have to log
          onto their site via their number, and then can configure IE5 to get your
          messages, etc. But, if I got to look at scrolling adds, etc. and what was a
          problem for me configuring their service, Had to wait over a week for the
          CD they send out. I went back to Tex-is.net for
          less the $4 more a month. I did not realize I had such a good ISP (paying
          by the year to get good price, with two email boxes, etc._

          Sir John
          God Bless
          Steve Alvarez

          Alvarez@...
          http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
          Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

        • Cindy Bolinger
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
            Steve, "Everyone's Internet" is located at http://www.ev1.net but I can't get it to come up this morning.  Hope that's not a bad sign!

            Cindy
            Does anyone have the web site to everybodies internet  server. I am looking around for a new server.

            God Bless
            Steve Alvarez

          • Jeremy Ferguson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2001
              Steve, my computer has been down for the past couple of days but if you can't get into Everyone's Internet try http://www.c3insight.net  It is a company I used to work for and they provide internet access and hosting in Houston.

              Jeremy