Re: Putting together a family history in book form

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
      This could be. I do have two sisters Rita and Lillian Berckenhoff
      who are the daughters of Rudolph Berckenhoff and his wife Rosie
      Kalisek. However, I have little information on the descendants of
      these two sisters. If you could fill me in on this information soon
      I would appreciate it as I am probably going to send out these family
      histories Thursday since Wed. is a holiday. Coincidentally one of
      the books goes to a descendant of Anita Berckenhoff who is another
      daughter of Rudolph and Rosie Berckenhoff.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "epavlik" <epavlik@b...> wrote:
      > Matt:
      >
      > What do you know about the Berckenhoff family that grew up around
      > Freyburg in Fayette County. Two of my brothers married daughters.
      > Bennie married Rita Berckenhoff and Jimmy married Lillian
      Berckenhoff.
      > I think that their parents orginally grew up in the Moulton area.
      >
      > Erwin
    • epavlik
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2001
        Those are 2 of my sisters-in-law. I can put some information together
        for you on their descendants, but it probably won't be this week.

        Erwin
        >This could be. I do have two sisters Rita and Lillian Berckenhoff
        >who are the daughters of Rudolph Berckenhoff and his wife Rosie
        >Kalisek. However, I have little information on the descendants of
        >these two sisters. If you could fill me in on this information soon
        >I would appreciate it as I am probably going to send out these family
        >histories Thursday since Wed. is a holiday. Coincidentally one of
        >the books goes to a descendant of Anita Berckenhoff who is another
        >daughter of Rudolph and Rosie Berckenhoff.
        >
        >Matt
        >

        >--- In TexasCzechs@y..., "epavlik" <epavlik@b...> wrote:
        >> Matt:
        >>
        >> What do you know about the Berckenhoff family that grew up around
        >> Freyburg in Fayette County. Two of my brothers married daughters.
        >> Bennie married Rita Berckenhoff and Jimmy married Lillian
        >Berckenhoff.
        >> I think that their parents orginally grew up in the Moulton area.
        >>
        >> Erwin

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • epavlik
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2001
          You wondered why I was thoroughtly confused. I am sending this reply
          to let you know that you stated that you have two sisters Rita &
          Lillian Berckenhoss who are the daughters of Rudolph Berckenhoff and
          Rosie Kalicek.

          With regard to the Colorado County, Texas Courthouse. It did not burn
          to my knowledge in the last 90 years. The current courthouse was built
          in the early 1900's.

          I know for a fact that they have records in the 1870's and earlier.

          Erwin