Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Trip May 2002

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 2:26 PM
      Ilona,

      Hope you reply publicly, as I would like to make a copy it the memorial,
      plus the monument to the children. Thanks for the reply what it represents.
      That memorial is very touching to me. War is bad on everyone, but when it
      affects the children, almost more than one can bear.

      Believe if some of the War Trials were held in the CR, people on trial would
      somehow disappear before trial and couldn't be found!

      Sir John