Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Trip May 2002

  • ardisjoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 1:22 PM
      Dear Ilona,
      The pictures are beautiful. I have been there 4 times, but always enjoy
      it as much as the first. I wanted to make a print of the American memorial
      in Plzen, but you had to have a password. What do you have to do to get one?

      Joyce E
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 2:26 PM
        Ilona,

        Hope you reply publicly, as I would like to make a copy it the memorial,
        plus the monument to the children. Thanks for the reply what it represents.
        That memorial is very touching to me. War is bad on everyone, but when it
        affects the children, almost more than one can bear.

        Believe if some of the War Trials were held in the CR, people on trial would
        somehow disappear before trial and couldn't be found!

        Sir John