Re: [TexasCzechs] obit postings

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
      Steve,

      Read your message and figured it was Ancestry Com combing the good works of
      Rootsweb into their expensive do-dads! (When they called this morning for
      renewal, told them their $69 yearly fee was a little too much for me) . I
      clicked and immediately went to your excellent website. Might be your ISP
      if still having problems.

      Have you checked for noise on your phone line?

      Sir John