Czech Trip May 2002

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi!
      Visit my online photo album called: "Czech Trip May 2002"

      http://www.picturetrail.com/illonam/293416

      FREE Online Photo Albums:
      http://www.picturetrail.com
    • ardisjoyce@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        Dear Ilona,
        The pictures are beautiful. I have been there 4 times, but always enjoy
        it as much as the first. I wanted to make a print of the American memorial
        in Plzen, but you had to have a password. What do you have to do to get one?

        Joyce E
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
          Ilona,

          Hope you reply publicly, as I would like to make a copy it the memorial,
          plus the monument to the children. Thanks for the reply what it represents.
          That memorial is very touching to me. War is bad on everyone, but when it
          affects the children, almost more than one can bear.

          Believe if some of the War Trials were held in the CR, people on trial would
          somehow disappear before trial and couldn't be found!

          Sir John