Frank Coufals plus others

  • orsaktim@orsakadventures.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      There were two Frank Coufals in Seymour (Baylor County).

      A Frank Coufal (b. 4/26/1901 in Temple, d. 7/1/1988 in Seymour)
      married Mary Hajek of Seymour. They had a son, Franklin, and a
      daughter, Elizabeth. This Frank was an uncle of the Coufals who own
      the John Deere dealerships in Cameron/Temple.

      A Frank Coufal (b 3/8/1900 in Snook, d. 12/7/1976 in Seymour)
      married Stepana Orsak of Seymour. They had one daughter (Lillie Mae
      Orsak-Mocek of Seymour) and son (Frank of Dallas). This Frank had
      other siblings in South Central Texas.

      There is another Coufal in Crowell Texas just 40 miles NW of Seymour
      but I don't know much about their family.

      Please contact me if you wish more details.
      Thanks,
      tim