Grieve, Henry and Hajek, Anna

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Henry Grieve (or Greive) was born in Dec 1826 and died 27 Jan 1904,
      if my records are correct. He married about 1860 to Anna Hajek who
      was born to Joseph Hajek in Aug 1839 and died after 1910 as she was
      living alone on the 1910 census. They had at least one daughter,
      Mary, but there is a census record, which, thinking I would be able
      to get to my LDS church yesterday, I did not copy from the record at
      the Clayton Friday, which lists a Henry Greive as the head of
      household.

      Oh well, I'll get it Tuesday.

      Matt