Re: SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Frelsburg, Colorado Co., TX

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Then, tell me, can you add anything to this:

      Descendants of Anton Koncaba

      Generation No. 1

      1. ANTON1 KONCABA He married ANGELINA BERCKENHOFF2, daughter of
      FRITZ BERCKENHOFF and ANNA KOBZA. She was born 24 May 19043, and
      died 23 Sep 1984 in Hallettsville, Lavaca, Texas.

      Children of ANTON KONCABA and ANGELINA BERCKENHOFF are:
      i. AGNES OTIELIE2 KONCABA5, b. 20 Aug 1926, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas.
      ii. VIOLA MARY KONCABA5, b. 4 Aug 1928, Lavaca Co., Texas.
      iii. EDWIN RUDOLF KONCABA5, b. 21 Mar 1932, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas.
      iv. GEORGE JOSEPH KONCABA5, b. 15 Feb 1934, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas.
      v. ADOLPH EMIL KONCABA5, b. 15 Feb 1936, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas.
      vi. DELORES ANGELA KONCABA5, b. 2 Oct 1938, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas.
      vii. OSCAR JOHN KONCABA5, b. 10 Jun 1944, Lavaca Co.,
      Texas; d. 11 Jan 1994, Schulenburg, Fayette, Texas.

      --- In TexasCzechs@y..., Gerri Martisek <gerri@g...> wrote:
      > yes---
      >
      > Anton Koncaba who married Angelina Berckenhoff was the brother of my
      > husband's grandfather, Henry Koncaba who married Tracy Holy.
      >
      > Matt wrote:

      By any chance are they Anton Koncaba who married Angelina
      Berckenhoff??