Re: [TexasCzechs] SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Frelsburg, Colorado Co., TX

  • Gerri Martisek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Matt,

      I have Robert Janak's "Old Bohemian Tombstones, Vol. 3" and there are no
      Berckenhoff's, etc listed for the Catholic Cemetery.

      I don't have the time just now, but I do have some Berckenhoffs in my
      husband's line--married Koncaba's from the Moulton area.

      More later,

      Gerri

      Matt wrote:

      > Has anyone been to this church? I have a feeling that some of my
      > ancestors are buried here and, well, I want to know if they are. The
      > one surname I am mainly looking for is Berckenhoff, alternately spelt
      > Berkenhoff, Birkenhoff and Birkenhof.

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        By any chance are they Anton Koncaba who married Angelina
        Berckenhoff??

        Matt