Coufal and See surnames

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hi all !!

      I wish to put out a few names and see if anyone knows anything.

      Mr. Coufal married ??? See.  Lived in Calhoun CO.  were Farmers.

      Also John Coufal b1840s
      children: Edward  m Antonia
                   Frank  m  Fannie??    have lived in Calhoun Co.
                    John-- buried in Beasly.  possible Calhoun Co., resident too.

      I had contacted an Edward Coufal in Freeport.  He is 78 years old and sharp
      as a tack.  There could be connection with his Coufals and mine.

      Anyhelp or comments helpful.

      Thanks for all the help so far.  I just need some encouragement .

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html