Re: [TexasCzechs] Old photo---Sugarek

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      In a message dated 06/30/2001 1:14:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
      Jeremy_Ferguson@... writes:

      Ok,  I have found my Hanus Family tree book.  The photo was taken in 1930.
      Clarence is the son of Rudolph and Mary Hanus Sugarek.  Mary was one of my
      great grandpa's sisters.  Hope this helps someone.

      Jeremy Ferguson

      So you have Sugarek's in your family too??  Mine is Frantisek Sugarek that
      married Barbara Simicek.

      darlene baker
    • Jeremy Ferguson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        Darlene, mine is a Rudolph Sugarek(b. 4-3-1904) who married Mary Hanus(b. 10-12-1905).  They had two sons Clarence Lee and Clovis Ray.  If any of these fit let me know.

        Jeremy