Re: [TexasCzechs] Old photo

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
      Jeremy,

      The photo brought back memories of older photos. Appears the piano bench
      was used, a blank cloth in the background, and love the little shoes she has
      on. One of my first photos made with my sister was on the living room
      couch/divan and I recall having on white sandals, that had the strap that
      buckled across the toes and again at the ankle. Sandals were cool, but did
      not keep out the grass burrs!

      Sir John