Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Rep. Phone Directories

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Elizabeth,
      One on-line Czech telephone book is at:
      http://www.iol.cz/TLF/index.htm

      Have your Czech dictionary handy as I believe this site is in Czech.
      Several other phone books are on line. Do a search for "Czech telephone"

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/texasczechs

      On Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:53:19 EDT Mrazoompa@... writes:
      > I thought I once saw a phone directory where I could check for the
      > surnames
      > of the people I am researching for in the CR....
      >
      > Does any one know of where I can get such a phone directory?
      >
      > I do not know what village or anything regarding my
      > gr-gr-grandparents who
      > immigrated in 1883. I am hoping (actually taking a stab in the dark
      > here)
      > that I can contact someone in the CZ who is familiar with my family.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Elizabeth MRAZ

      > Visit Ancestry.com for a FREE 14-Day Trial and find your ancestors
      > now.
      > Search over 550 million names and trace your family tree today.
      > Click here:

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.