Lavaca County Early Pioneers

  • Mark Pustka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      Is anyone familiar with any books, newspaper or magazine articles that
      discuss the early settlement of Lavaca County by Czech Pioneers?

      My great-great grandfather Matous Pustka was one of these pioneers and is
      referred to in Clinton Machann's book, Krasna Amerika, but I was just
      curious as to whether or not anyone knew of similar writings.

      Mark Pustka