Re: [TexasCzechs] Thanks for the help everyone

  • epereira@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2000
      Of course godparents were always listed and that is the reason I am considering buying ginko something for memory. I just have to remember to buy it :>  Lois

      Richard Garza wrote:

      Hi Lois,
            Godparents may also be listed on the baptismal.  These were quite often
      relatives of the parents.
      Rick Garza

      On Sat, 01 Jul 2000 18:42:08 -0500 epereira@... writes:
      > My parents marriage license lists their names of course but also
      > their
      > parents names. The old Catholic birth certificates list the child,
      > the
      > child's parents and the child's grandparents and I have some that
      > also
      > lists occupations. I guess it depends on the priest who did the
      > recordkeeping. I haven't asked for my church records yet. I have to
      > butter Fr. Ben up to let him know I won't abscond with his books
      > since I
      > want to actually see the ledgers...Lois Petter Pereira

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/free_video/