Czech Rep. Phone Directories

  • Mrazoompa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      I thought I once saw a phone directory where I could check for the surnames
      of the people I am researching for in the CR....

      Does any one know of where I can get such a phone directory?

      I do not know what village or anything regarding my gr-gr-grandparents who
      immigrated in 1883. I am hoping (actually taking a stab in the dark here)
      that I can contact someone in the CZ who is familiar with my family.

      Thanks,
      Elizabeth MRAZ