Re: [TexasCzechs] Information On Summer Genealogy Conference

  • Cindy Bolinger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2001
      There is also a link on the CHS homepage to the form, and you can just
      print from your browser.

      Cindy
      Webmaster http://www.czechheritage.org

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2001
        Mary:

        First of all I apologize that your message to my verizon address
        had problems getting there. That concerns me and I will have to
        call the tech desk and see what's going on. Maybe that's why I am
        not getting some other messages I have been expecting.....

        Now why the message is scrambled I don't know.

        I will resend as a text file.

        Sorry about that!!

        Richard Kotrla

        --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Mary J. Heard" <mjkraitc@k...> wrote:

        > Richard, Jak se mas?
        >
        > I tried sending this to your verizon e-mail address and it was
        returned
        > saying the "recipient was not liked," so I will use your
        texasczechs
        > address.
        >
        > I received your message "Information on Summer Genealogy Conference"
        with
        > no problem. However, the attachment was, for me, a great problem.
        My

      • Richard Kotrla
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2001
          Sir John:

          Thanks for the wonderful explanation.

          Actually was I in San Antonio covering the Folklife Fesitval for
          Cesky Hlas, but I appreciate a far better explnation than I could
          have given.

          Richard

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2001
            Another great idea, Cindy!!

            Richard

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2001
              Dear fellow listers:

              If anyone else has had trouble sending messages to my ISP, let me
              know. I will call them to see what happened. And Mary, your
              messages are always liked as far as I am concerned....

              Richard