Re: Painted churches will be on PBS in the West/Waco area

  • cindoug@msn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      Thank-You so much for letting me know about the Painted Churches
      program. I had my daughter tape it when it came on in the Austin
      area I think about 2 months ago and got the copy but my husband taped
      over the first 10 min of it. Now I will be able to get the beginning
      of it where it talks about the Czechs coming to Texas.

      Cindy Parker
      In TexasCzechs@y..., "Jana Vaculik" <jana_vaculik@h...> wrote:
      > Dear listers,
      >
      > I looked at our TV program schedule and noticed that on this
      Thursday night
      > on KWBU 34 the Painted Churches program will be aired at 7 p.m.
      >
      > I am just letting people know who live in the Waco/West area when
      will it be
      > aired.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Jana M. Vaculik
    • Richard Kotrla
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
        Dear fellow TexasCzechs:

        I am currently working on an article for Cesky Hlas, the magazine
        of the Czech Heritage Society, on the Painted Churches. Personal
        recollections of attending church in some of them, etc. would be a
        great addition to the article. Please post to the list and/or
        privately.

        Thanks for your help!

        Richard Kotrla