Fw: [TexasCzechs] Painted Churches

  • epavlik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      I would suggest that if you plan to tape the program that you set your VCR for at least 90 minutes or even better for 2 hours.  It is my understanding that Houston Channel 8 is conducting a fund raiser and they take up a lots of time during the presentation.  two TV guides that I saw this past weekend indicated 90 minutes.  It is my understanding also that it will be run again at noon on Wednesday, June 6.

      Erwin