International Festival

  • jvrla@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      The International Festival will be 6/16-6/17 at Fair
      Park in Dallas. The admission is free and I think
      parking will be $5(so carpool). This is the festival
      that was at the Meyerson grounds for a few years in the
      past and was moved to the Fair Park international bdlg
      for more space and to be indoors(some outside) It looks
      like many cultures will once again be represented. The
      Texas Czech Beseda Dancers of SPJST Lodge 130 will
      perform from 3:30-3:50 on 6/16 so come and see us and
      say jak se mas.
      thank you,
      John Vrla