Reminder - Texas Folklife Festival

  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2001

      Texas Folklife Festival

      Date: Thursday, June 7, 2001
      Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The Texas Folklife Festival will take place June 7-10, 2001 at
      the Institute located on Bowie and Durango on HemisFair Park in
      downtown San Antonio. Admission prices are $8 for adults 13 and
      over, $2 for children 6-12 years, and free for children 5 years
      and under. For more information, the general public should call
      210/458-2300. We hope you will join us June 7-10, 2001, for our
      30th anniversary celebration.
    • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2002

        Texas Folklife Festival

        Date: Thursday, June 6, 2002
        Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

        Be sure to visit the Bexar County Czech Booth.
      • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 7, 2004

          Texas Folklife Festival

          Date: Thursday, June 10, 2004
          Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

          The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
          four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas�
          ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
          delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
          talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
          Lone State�s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
          storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
          competitions, carnival rides and so much more!
        • texasjoe43
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
            Where is it to be held?

            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004

              Texas Folklife Festival

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
                Hmmmm, sounds like fun,,,,,,,Where would this be held?

                On Tuesday, Jun 8, 2004, at 19:04 US/Central,
                TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Texas Folklife Festival
                >
                > Date: Friday, June 11, 2004
                > Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)
                >
                > The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
                > four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas’
                > ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
                > delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
                > talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
                > Lone State’s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
                > storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
                > competitions, carnival rides and so much more!

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                Kristin Bush
                kattbee@...
              • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , May 26 5:03 PM

                  Texas Folklife Festival

                  Date: Thursday, June 9, 2005
                  Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                  The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                  through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                  cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                  enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                  over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                  State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                  along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                  and so much more!
                • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 27 5:02 PM

                    Texas Folklife Festival

                    Date: Friday, June 10, 2005
                    Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                    The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                    through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                    cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                    enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                    over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                    State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                    along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                    and so much more!

                    Downtown San Antonio on the grounds of the Institute of Texan
                    Cultures.

                    http://www.czechs.org
                  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 28 12:02 PM