Painted churches will be on PBS in the West/Waco area

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
      Dear listers,

      I looked at our TV program schedule and noticed that on this Thursday night
      on KWBU 34 the Painted Churches program will be aired at 7 p.m.

      I am just letting people know who live in the Waco/West area when will it be
      aired.

      Sincerely,
      Jana M. Vaculik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
        Thank-You so much for letting me know about the Painted Churches
        program. I had my daughter tape it when it came on in the Austin
        area I think about 2 months ago and got the copy but my husband taped
        over the first 10 min of it. Now I will be able to get the beginning
        of it where it talks about the Czechs coming to Texas.

        Cindy Parker
        In TexasCzechs@y..., "Jana Vaculik" <jana_vaculik@h...> wrote:
        > Dear listers,
        >
        > I looked at our TV program schedule and noticed that on this
        Thursday night
        > on KWBU 34 the Painted Churches program will be aired at 7 p.m.
        >
        > I am just letting people know who live in the Waco/West area when
        will it be
        > aired.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Jana M. Vaculik
      • Richard Kotrla
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
          Dear fellow TexasCzechs:

          I am currently working on an article for Cesky Hlas, the magazine
          of the Czech Heritage Society, on the Painted Churches. Personal
          recollections of attending church in some of them, etc. would be a
          great addition to the article. Please post to the list and/or
          privately.

          Thanks for your help!

          Richard Kotrla