Frank Plasek and my trip

  • Kathy (Dlabay) Makiewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Howdy Ya'll,

      I made 2 boo, boos in my messages of May 25th<G>. The first is that
      my dad's cousin who died in La Marque around the 20th is Frank
      (Frankie) Plasek. Not Placek.

      The other mistake is that we will be in Caldwell on Thurs, June
      14th. I was looking at the wrong month when I checked for the date.
      We leave in 3 days and I can't wait to get back to Texas. This will
      be my first time back since my grandpa died in 1979. I'm so excited
      to see and meet everyone and actually walk the land my ancestors
      walked on.

      Kathy OHIO

      Names I'm researching: DLABY/DLABAJ/DLABAY/LABAJ/LABEJ,
      FILIP/FILLIP/PHILIP/PHILLIP, VYMOLA/WYMOLA, JANACEK/JANICEK,
      KUCERA/KUCHERA, KUBIN, PLASEK, HOLUBEC/HOLLUBEC, KOVAR, PINTER