Johnnie Machicek Sunday June 03, 2001

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      Johnnie Machicek
      Sunday June 03, 2001

      Victoria Advocate on line

      MIDWAY -- Mr. Johnnie Machicek, 72, of Midway, died Friday, June 1, 2001.He
      was born Feb. 10, 1929, in Lavaca County, to the late Joe L. and Agnes Bessie
      Mozisek Machicek. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army during the Korean
      Conflict. He was a farmer and rancher and was a member of St. Joseph Catholic
      Church.Survivors: wife, Agnes Ann Orsak Machicek; sons, Johnny Machicek Jr.
      of Midway and Andrew Machicek of Temple; sisters, Agnes Dostalik of Houston
      and Frances Berger of Victoria; brothers, Edward Machicek Sr. of Taylor, Joe
      Machicek and Willie Machicek, both of Shiner, Alois Machicek and Anton
      Machicek, both of Hallettsville, and George Machicek of Schulenburg; and four
      grandchildren.A rosary will be recited 7 p.m. tonight at Buffington Funeral
      Home chapel.Services will be 2 p.m. Monday at St. Joseph Catholic
      Church.Burial will be at St. Joseph Cemetery. Buffington Funeral Home,
      Yoakum, 361-293-2333.Memorials: St. Joseph School Endowment or donor's choice.

    • Donna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
        Darlen,

        Is this individual realted to you! I am in the process of putting
        together a family tree and Johnnie is my 3rd cousin. I would like to
        hear from you. Hopefully you can fill in some of my holes! thanks
        and i can't wait to hear from you.
        donna machicek nedeau