Poland records

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001

      The below came from another list and I thought it was worth posting.  I have not checked it out myself.

      Nominal fee service by volunteers attempting to save the church.  Listed
      with Cyndi.

      Elaine

      =~=~=~=
      access to the church records of the parish church of Brzyskorzystew
      Poland.  These records have never been indexed by the LDS and are only
      availible here.  Many of the hundreds of surnames listed here came to South
      Bend Indiana, Chicago Illinois and Centeral Texas.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez