Re: [TexasCzechs] Update on Kay

  • Alphonse Polansky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2001
      Lois: My mom said to tell you hi and that she hopes everything went well for
      you today. We have moved her from the hospital to a rehabilitation center
      where she will be for about two weeks. She is making good steady progress,
      but full recovery is some months away.

      Gary Polansky

      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2001
        I am so glad to hear Kay is doing better. Tell her she is in our prayers.

        Connie
      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2001
          We have moved her from the hospital to a rehabilitation center where she
          will be for about two weeks. She is making good steady progress, but
          full recovery is some months away.
          I am so glad to hear she is on the road to recovery. Tell her to take
          care of herself and do everything the doctor says. This will be the most
          important part of her recovery, listening to the doctor. God knows it
          was the hardest part for this tough headed Czech to do but I know Kay
          will have more sense than I did. Tell your mom I had my last radiation
          treatment yesterday, Yay, and the screws have come out. Yes one side
          really did hurt. The doctor said I healed so well that was why it hurt.
          I took Tylenol and it took care of the headaches and pain. I have a
          follow up tomorrow to see how the holes are healing and then we discuss
          the MRI vs Catscan. I too am over the halfway mark now. The
          endocrinologist will be 2 to 4 weeks once the brain quits swelling, then
          the eye doctor in 3 months and the dentist to finish up so Kay I will be
          thinking of you during your recuperation and I plan on seeing you at our
          genealogical conference in July. Take care...............lois
          --
          Lois Petter Pereira
        • Jan
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2001