Lois: Screws

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2001
      Lois

      Make sure they get the loose screw, we know you have. (smile) Hope everything goes OK on May 29.
      Will your treatments be done after that?

      (I couldn't help myself)

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2001
        Make sure they get the loose screw, we know you have. (smile) Hope
        everything goes OK on May 29.
        Will your treatments be done after that?
        I will be through with the radiation but not really through with all.
        First is the endocrinologist for all the many pills I will be on the
        rest of my life. Then the eye doctor after 3 months for glasses and see
        what she can do for my blind eye. As far as the loose screw, there is no
        hope for that. I was born with a screw loose. So there...............
        lois

        --
        Lois Petter Pereira
      • Mary Holy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1 6:00 AM
          Lois
          Just the thought of having screws in any part of the body makes me hurt.
          Hope all goes well for you and you are back to normal soon.
          Mary (Soukup) Holy