Re: [TexasCzechs] Update on Kay

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2001
      Thanks so much for the information. I was thinking about her all day
      yesterday hoping someone would remember to give us a status. Tell your
      mom I am thinking of her and tell her to think of me on Tuesday may 29.
      My screws finally come out after my last radiation treatment. Also be
      really nice to her because she is a special lady............lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Alphonse Polansky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2001
        Lois: My mom said to tell you hi and that she hopes everything went well for
        you today. We have moved her from the hospital to a rehabilitation center
        where she will be for about two weeks. She is making good steady progress,
        but full recovery is some months away.

        Gary Polansky

      • CShep10511@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2001
          I am so glad to hear Kay is doing better. Tell her she is in our prayers.

          Connie
        • Lois Petter Pereira
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2001
            We have moved her from the hospital to a rehabilitation center where she
            will be for about two weeks. She is making good steady progress, but
            full recovery is some months away.
            I am so glad to hear she is on the road to recovery. Tell her to take
            care of herself and do everything the doctor says. This will be the most
            important part of her recovery, listening to the doctor. God knows it
            was the hardest part for this tough headed Czech to do but I know Kay
            will have more sense than I did. Tell your mom I had my last radiation
            treatment yesterday, Yay, and the screws have come out. Yes one side
            really did hurt. The doctor said I healed so well that was why it hurt.
            I took Tylenol and it took care of the headaches and pain. I have a
            follow up tomorrow to see how the holes are healing and then we discuss
            the MRI vs Catscan. I too am over the halfway mark now. The
            endocrinologist will be 2 to 4 weeks once the brain quits swelling, then
            the eye doctor in 3 months and the dentist to finish up so Kay I will be
            thinking of you during your recuperation and I plan on seeing you at our
            genealogical conference in July. Take care...............lois
            --
            Lois Petter Pereira
          • Jan
            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2001