Yahoo E-Mail

  • Willie Petruy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2014

      Must be doing something wrong because I cannot access the old E-Mails.  I am getting the new ones. Please help.  Carla Petruy

    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2014
        There is a problem with Yahoo groups. This has been going on several days and causing lots of frustration. It’s not anything you are doing wrong. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon!

        Cindy

        Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 5:20 PM
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] Yahoo E-Mail

        Must be doing something wrong because I cannot access the old E-Mails.  I am getting the new ones. Please help.  Carla Petruy

        No virus found in this message.

      • Willie Petruy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2014

          Thank you.  Good to know that I am not going crazy after all.   Carla

          Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 5:20 PM