Don Sugarek passing

  • Nancy Sugarek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 92 KB
    Donald R. Sugarek age 71 died Friday July 14 in Seguin, TX from injuries received in a motor vehicle accident.  Don and Betty raised four wonderful daughters, Sally, Shona, Shala and Sarah.  Don graduated from Sul Ross University, spent his early years farming then used that knowledge in his work for the Texas Farm Bureau.  He was a devoted Christian and touched many lives as a friend, family member, teacher and mentor.  His funeral will be held this Monday at First Bapt Church in Beeville, TX.  Graveside services and reception to follow.  Trevino Funeral home in Beeville is in charge of arrangements.
  • Nancy Sugarek
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2014
      For any who knew Don and wanted to send wishes or attend his funeral.  Here is his obituary.  Such a sad day.

    • pana
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2014

        I’m going to try to come to the funeral.  It is so very sad.  I’m sure his wife is devastated, as well as all the family.

        Nancy B. in Corpus Christi.

        For any who knew Don and wanted to send wishes or attend his funeral.  Here is his obituary.  Such a sad day.

        image

        Obituary for Donald Randolph Sugarek

        Donald Randolph Sugarek, 71, of Beeville, Texas, passed away on Thursday, August 14, 2014, in Seguin, Texas. Mr. Sugarek was born on January 23, 1943, in Beeville, ...

        Preview by Yahoo