MARK HALATA AND TEXAVIA BAND

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014

      ACCORDING TO TODAY'S EXPRESS NEWSPAPER:

      FREE LIVE MUSIC SHOWS, SUMMER DANCE HALL SERIES

      MARK HALATA AND TEXAVIA, AUGUST 20, WEDNESDAY

      PEARL STABLE AT THE OLD PEARL BREWERY IN SAN ANTONIO

      STARTS AT 6PM

      ANGELINA GENZER KRETZSCHMAR, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

    • Allen Livanec

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
          I was there just last wednesday ( I used to work at Pearl) and it is beautiful!  I play with Tony Janak Band---fun bunch!  I most definately suggest how NICE the place is and hope ALL the polka folks can make it when Mark plays there in August!  PLENTY of parking also!   It is free---,   they sell drinks and etc!   Hope to see yawll there--ha!
          Stan Zettner,  Pleasanton, Tx
        • charleskretzschmar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2014

            THE PEARL BREWERY STABLES IS WHERE THE HORSES USE TO BE KEPT.  IT WAS ALSO KNOWN AS THE JERSEY LILY.  THE BUILDING IS RESTORED AND VERY NICE.  THE BREWERY IS CLOSED AND NOW ALL DIFFERENT BUSINESSES AND A COOKING SCHOOL.  THE AREA IS ALL DEVELOPED INTO APARTMENTS, ETC.  BE SURE AND SEE MARK HALATA AND HIS BAND THERE.  IT IS A FREE EVENT.

            THE LONE STAR BREWERY IS CLOSED TOO.  NOTHING IS HAPPENING BECAUSE IT IS NEXT TO A SALVAGE COMPANY.

            IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BEER, ALLEN, CORONA WILL BE SOLD AT THE STABLES BECAUSE THEY ARE SPONSORING THE FREE EVENT.  SEE YOU THERE.  ANGELINA