Steve

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2001
      You won't catch me to use that peach switch.  HA!

      Ok on the Roll call  :
      List my surnames I am researching like this:
      Melnar, Rokyta, Coufal, Machac, Valchar, Pustejovsky, Mikulencak, Barton,
      Sugarek, Krizak, Dusek, Janus, Janous, Vojtek, Kovarek,
      Marek, Balusek, Pecena, Trlica, Michna, Michalik, Kotrla, Dunn, Peeples,
      Smith, Baker, Tucker, Maynard, Roberts, Hancock, Bundrant, Welty, Vinson,
      Starritt, Avent, Porch, Hollcomb, Hays, Blakey

      I did not put in alpha order. To early in morning for me to think of that.
      oh i know you mention encoding also check for the words run together.

      Other wise looks good.

      I got my Zaruba info from mr Zaruba of hallettsville. You referred me to him.

      ok later guys.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://czechfamilyties.homestead.com/familyties.html