Roll call Test Darlene

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:42 PM
      Darlene

      My schedule is back to "my" normal for a week or so.  I am trying to play catch up on my projects.

      I am testing your information on the Roll Call page.  Take a look and tell me what you think.  I will have to improve the coding. But at least we can get an idea of what it will look like.

      Tell me what you think of how I tried to name your websites.  Easy to change if you want to.
      Also can you send me a surname list I can put below your name on the index page.  Look how Lady Lois does hers in her e-mails and use it as a guide.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez