Wesley store

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2001
           Del
            This is probably a long shot but if the post office was located in the
      store it is possible that the store owner was also a postmaster.  It might be
      worth your time to check the list of postmasters who served the Wesley Post
      Office.
            Carroll Warschak
    • delsmaj@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        Thanks,  I have checked that but the names don't seem to be connected right
        now. (unless the "uncle" was not related and only a person to get Jan Cyril
        to US for his "education".
        Del Smajstrla