Re: [TexasCzechs] LaSalle, Texas (for Chalrles, Lois & Steve)

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Steve - I think you're right. They do want to be found.

      Lois - I think I will print it out (along with comments) and keep it with my
      genealogy stuff. I love getting answers, finding "new" old photos, finding
      more info & branches, etc. Of course, some of my friends think I'm nuts.

      Charles - Welcome to the group! As you can see, anything goes. (Thank
      goodness we don't have all those strict rules that the other lists have).
      Isn't amazing how how much our ancestors are a part of us, even when we
      never knew them?

      Jan

      http://joekopecky.homestead.com