Re Jannie and Jerry Petter

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2001
      Does anyone know who Jerry's parents were? ......... lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Mary Holy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        Lois
        This is my Petter side. Jerry and my Grandfather Joseph where brothers.
        Their parents where John W. Petter, b.1-12-1873 in Trojanovice, Cz Rep,
        d.2-3-1954 in West and Marianne (Mary) Kubala, b.4-16-1877 in Frenstat,
        Moravia, d. 1-22-1953 in West.

        John W. Petter parents where Joseph Petter and Rosalie Baca. Joseph died
        before Rosalie came to America. Rosalie then married a John Holub. That's
        all I have right now.

        Mary (Soukup) Holy